The mission of Sathyamevajayathe is to produce original investigative journalism about significant public issues relevant to the Knanaya Catholic Community to make institutional power more transparent and accountable. To pursue its mission, Sathyamevajayathe:
- Generates high-quality, accessible investigative reports, databases and contextual analysis on issues of public importance in the Knanaya Catholic Community.
- Disseminates work to journalists, policy makers, scholars and citizens using a combination of digital, electronic and print media.
- Educates, engages and empowers citizens with tools and skills they need to hold Office bearers and institutional authorities accountable.
- Organizes and supports investigative journalists around the world who apply Sathyamevajayathe’s values, mission and standards to cross-border projects.
- Remains independent by building a strong and sustainable financial base of support, including a community of committed individuals and foundations.
Sathyamevajayathe is a nonprofit organization dedicated and committed to producing original,responsible investigative journalism on issues of public concern in the Knanaya Catholic Community.Sathyamevajayathe is a non-partisan and non-advocacy entity. We are committed to transparent and comprehensive reporting both in the United States and around the world. Sathyamevajayathe is committed to constructive, crusading investigative journalism. As a people's media geared to take a stand,to follow the hard investigative story. A fearless media ready to create opinion, and not just remain a passive vehicle of news. Sathyamevajayathe established itself as a people’s media choice. With public interest journalism, serious opinion and analysis, Sathyamevajayathe has earned unmatched credibility and brand recall. Sathyamevajayathe has very quickly established an enviable reputation — national and international — for the quality of its reportage, the eminence of its writers, and the refinement of its analyses and ideas.
One of the most important keys to a free and just society is the existence of a strong and independent media. A media that acts as our conscience and brings news and perspective to us on issues of communal interest. A media that acts without fear or favour. Today, perhaps more than any other media group in the Knanaya Catholic Community, Sathyamevajayathe has come to stand for these values. Since it was born, Sathyamevajayathe has stood the test. Its courage under fire is well-known. But most importantly, it has brought back into hard focus the two most crucial pillars of a free press: public interest and the appetite to question.